Camp Heart Connection’s magical summer camps provide a secure environment to connect, grow and create lifelong memories. CCC offers these camps at no cost to those who attend! As CCC relies on fundraising efforts to cover camp costs, we also rely on the volunteer support of approximately 300 individuals to ensure that these camps are big successes! Many volunteers come back year after year as it’s truly a rewarding experience.
Volunteer applications for the June 9-15 Oncology Camp and the June 30-July 6 Sibling Camp are open now. Both take place at the Des Moines Y Camp.
- Director’s Team – Dec. 31
- Volunteer Camp Staff – March 15
- Leaders in Training (LITs) – April 5
- Co-Medical Director and Mental Health Specialist – Open ended
- Medical Volunteers and Day Volunteers (check-in, arts and crafts, photograhy, etc.) – Sign up now and choose shifts beginning in January!
Post expires at 7:09am on Sunday December 31st, 2023